We have developed this center to serve as an online repository where research results and best practice information will be made publicly available. It is our hope that this space will eventually become a widely used resource. The Center, built on a wiki platform, is intended to foster collaboration among all employers, safety and health professionals, academicians, government, labor, and workers as a place where anyone can contribute.
We challenge all companies, safety and health professionals, academicians, government representatives, labor unions, and workers who are seeking to improve the safety of workers to join the Mercer EHS Center of Excellence and share your expertise so that others may learn from and build upon your knowledge.
|Tip: Get an email when a page is updated!|
Get an email notification when a page is updated by clicking "Watch this Page" under Tools on the top right of any given page. Then...whenever someone adds a comment, or edits the page, you will get an email alerting you!
If you have any questions contact Scott Madar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fearlessly edit - click the edit button on any page. Don't be afraid, there is version control (it's like undo).
- Still nervous? (Try the test page to practice.)
- Add comments to any page with the Add Comment link at bottom.
- Add file attachments to any page.
- Learn wiki syntax by reviewing the help that appears to the right of a page when it is in edit mode.